Don’t have a BBF in mind yet?
Unlike a one-time donor, a BFF is someone who directly sponsors a specific cat, dog, rabbit or another resident from our sanctuary. Begin your BFF journey by donating a minimum of P300, in cash or in kind, and selecting an animal to sponsor. You will continue as their BFF for every month that you donate in their name.
After you’ve made a donation, just submit the form and wait for our acknowledgement in the next 24-48 hours.
If you think you can’t commit to being a BFF, don’t be sad! You can also just send a one-time donation.
… IN CASH?
1. Transfer via any of these channels:
Mitzi Estonilo – 4339 4483 67
Mitzi Estonilo – 0917 333 7670
2. Send the receipt or proof of transfer to [email protected] or through our FB or IG. Indicate your name and your BFF’s name.
… IN KIND?
1. Send your in-kind support to this address:
Paily Farm, Purok 3 Upland
Brgy. Sto. Niño, Magalang,
2. Send the receipt or proof of delivery to [email protected] or through our FB or IG. Indicate your name and your BFF’s name, and estimated value of your donation (in applicable currency terms).
As a BFF, you are entitled to:
1. A 5-min. video call with your BFF for that month.
2. An email newsletter about your BFF every first week of the month.
3. A cute anniversary gift from your BFF for every year of your furriendship. 🥰
That works, too! P300 is simply the minimum. However, your donation can also be applied as a lump sum amount to cover several months worth of support. Just let us know how you’d like it applied.
Yes, so that we know whose newsletter to send to you. If you can’t pick a resident to sponsor, you can simply be one of our cherished donors.